Spicy Jalapeno Margarita Mix Recipe
Delicious Spicy Jalapeno Margarita Recipe
Make this delicious spicy jalapeno margarita using our LAVA Spicy Jalapeno Margarita Mix Recipe. Super quick and simple.
- 4 oz LAVA Spicy Jalapeno Margarita Mix
- 1.5 oz Tequila Blanco (Silver)
- 1 tbsp Sea Salt or Tajin for rimmer
- 1 Lime Wedge or Jalapeno Slices optional
- Pour sea salt or Tajin seasoning on a flat plate
- Use a lime wedge to wet around the cocktail glass
- Turn glass upside down in the sea salt or Tajin to rim glass
- Add ice, LAVA Spicy Jalapeno Margarita Mix and Tequila into glass
- Mix contents well and garnish with lime wedge or jalapeno slices
- Enjoy! Share your creation and tag us @drinklava
Product DetailsProduct DetailsAdd Mixer to CartAdd Mixer to Cart
LAVA Premium Mango Michelada Mix$15.99 — or subscribe and save 3%
LAVA Premium Authentic Mojito Mix$15.99 — or subscribe and save 3%
LAVA Premium Cinnamon Whiskey Spicy Old Fashioned Mix$19.99 — or subscribe and save up to 3%
LAVA Premium Aromatic Old Fashioned Cocktail Mix$19.99 — or subscribe and save up to 3%
Join the discussion 3 Comments
Can I just say this is the best jalapeño margarita mix I have ever tried. It even beats the one I make at home with infused jalapeños. Thank you Lava for restoring my faith in cocktail mixers. This has just the right amount of spicy and a ton of flavor. Love the jalapeño taste and smell.
This spicy jalapeno margarita mixer and recipe is way better than the one I make at home with infused jalapenos (which is a pain to make). It’s got everything you can ask for in a jalapeno margarita, definitely a keeper!
Made this for a big family party and everyone LOVED it. Super delicious spicy margarita recipe and it’s all about this mix! I’ve tried a bunch of other mixers and they never have the true jalapeno taste, only the heat. This one by Lava delivers the delicious jalapeno flavors, heat, AND even the aroma.