Strawberry Ginger Pineapple Rum Punch Cocktail
If you’re looking for rum cocktail ideas, try this tasty Strawberry Ginger Pineapple rum punch cocktail recipe crafted by our friend Jake Lara (@little_cantina). Great for cooling off during any hot summer day or for an easy morning pick-me-up. Be sure to share your creation with us on instagram and tag @drinklava.
Strawberry Ginger Pineapple Rum Punch Cocktail Recipe
Try this refreshing rum punch cocktail recipe with a tropical twist that is perfect cooling off during the summer heat wave or to transcend into summer mode during a cold winter day.
- 2 oz Rum (Pineapple Rum preferred)
- 1.5 oz LAVA Strawberry Cocktail Mix
- 1 oz LAVA Moscow Mule Mix
- 0.5 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1 tbsp Grenadine
- Add all ingredients except grenadine to a cocktail shaker with ice
- Shake well and pour over fresh ice in a rocks glass
- Pour grenadine along the side wall of the glass and watch it sink to the bottom
- Top off with ice and garnish with strawberry or pineapple wedge
- Enjoy! Share your creation on social media and tag us @drinklava
Product DetailsMule MixStrawberry Mix